Organic Grief Compass Groups provide a new, fresh and natural approach to moving forward on the grieving journey. It is not group therapy, but rather access to new ideas, new tools, and new friends that will change the way you navigate life after loss forever. Based on the trauma recovery and stress management protocol developed by medical intuitive and medium, Lane Robinson to heal herself after a disabling and traumatic injury and the loss of her 27 year old nephew to suicide - the program is truly unique. It fundamentally focuses on dispelling myths about death, dying, and the other side that are prevalent in Western Society. The program also helps participants to create new perspectives about their situation, release guilt, step out of the cycle of daily suffering, diminish pain, and discover a new paradigm for living peacefully after loss.
- How would you feel if you did not fear death, understood why death is a natural part of the circle of life and how people are actually supported physically, spiritually and energetically during the process of dying?
- How would you feel if you were able to use new coping skills whenever someone you know crosses over and find a new path to peace at the end of your loved ones' lives and your own?
- How would you feel if you could regain physical and emotional strength when recovering from loss so you could approach the rest of your life with optimism, balance and happiness?
- How would you feel if you were confident that your departed loved one(s) is with you in spirit, in a place of peace, and energetically supporting you in your healing journey?
- How would you feel if you could release the burden of suffering and any guilt you might have about the passing of your loved one and live each day feeling calm, grounded, and stronger?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this program was designed for you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Online Video Lessons and Group Support Sessions covering the following topics (11 video lessons approximately 8 minutes in length plus weekly workbook exercises - maximum of 30 minutes per week):
- Myths about death, dying, the other side, and grieving created by Western society
- Energetic memory and how it affects the healing journey
- The soul journey and its influence on the timing of death
- The process of death and dying - what really happens
- Why most of us approach grieving from a lose/lose perspective and how to change that
- A new paradigm from which to move forward - building a strong foundation for healing
- Empowering the body to be more stress resilient
- Simple self-care and calming activities that work for everyone and the ones that work best for you
- Obtaining spiritual support during the grieving journey
- Grieving over the holidays
- Setting intentions for the new year.
Weekly Group Support Calls: One Hour - Recorded tele-conference - Wednesdays over the lunch hour - 11 weeks (not 12/25, 1/1). Participating in live calls is beneficial but not required for success in this program.
One-on-One Support: Each participant will receive a 30 minute one-on-one coaching call with Lane Robinson as well as unlimited email support between 11/6/2019 and 1/22/2020.
Tuition: $350 if enrolled before October 21 (or two payments of $197). $429 if enrolled after October 21 (or two payments of $249).
Enrollment process: Available after participating in a 30 to 45 minute phone session with the instructor. This will ensure that the program is a fit for each person. SPACE IS LIMITED to a maximum of 12 participants.
What people are saying...
Disclaimer: By scheduling or purchasing a product or service, you agree that the information shared is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological or financial professional. Lane Robinson, LLC provides no guarantees or implied warranties and is not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or action taken by clients. All consultations are confidential.