Are you feeling devastated? Maybe you are trying to cope with the death of a loved one. Or, you might be going through or recovering from one or more crisis years in which multiple challenges occur. Maybe you are struggling with PTSD or are experiencing insomnia and/or panic attacks. It is normal to feel hopeless, afraid, and completely overwhelmed. Traditional therapies that introduce artificial chemicals into your body - such as prescription anti-depressants, sleeping pills and pain killers briefly relieve symptoms, but over time can magnify your pain and drain your energy. While psychotherapy works for some people, it doesn't typically heal the root causes of pain and suffering.
Many of us raised in Western society fear death, question the existence of an after-life and don't completely understand the circle of life and the journey of the soul. When we approach grief from a position of being afraid and believing that we have lost our loved ones forever, and that we will never stop suffering; then our losses become the central theme of our life stories.
If you are looking for a safe place to suffer, then our program isn't for you. If you are ready to re-frame your story and be at peace with your loss, even if it seems overwhelming or impossible, then we've got you covered. Here are some questions for you to consider:
- How would you feel if you woke up each day feeling rejuvenated and hopeful so that you could envision having a normal life again?
- How would you feel if the endless aching, sorrow, and feelings of helplessness and fear were replaced by acceptance, calmness, and living a balanced life?
- How would you feel if you were able to create a new and stable foundation on which to move forward on your healing journey - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually?
- How would you feel if this loss did not define your life, but instead demonstrated your ability to transform your trauma into treasure - and to assist others by sharing the wisdom you've gained?
- How would you feel if you were able to experience happiness and joy - effortlessly and without feeling guilty?
If you answered yes to a few or more of these questions, then this program was designed just for you!
Our Compass Program is customized for each individual to assist with coping with the loss of a loved one, recovering from one or more traumatic events, or dealing with a disabling injury or illness. The personalized program helps to create life balance - of mind, body, and spirit. Clients are accepted after a complimentary 45 to 60 minute phone session to assess needs and expectations. Unlike traditional coaching, this program offers online tutorials, written exercises, metaphysical services (as needed) and weekly, one-on-one phone sessions. The only requirement is your desire to move forward by releasing pain and suffering.
Disclaimer: By scheduling or purchasing a product or service, you agree that the information shared is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological or financial professional. Lane Robinson, LLC provides no guarantees or implied warranties and is not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or action taken by clients. All consultations are confidential.