Crossing Over Q&A Sessions
If you are reading this, then you or someone you love is probably nearing the end of the journey as a human on Earth. While death is a natural part of that journey, those of us raised in the Western tradition, especially, have been taught many untruths about the process of crossing over and what happens after our souls leave our bodies.
As a result, most of us are afraid of and possibly terrified of dying. This is completely natural since we don't have the true information we need. Talking with an experienced medium can provide that information. During the approximately 1 hour session, clients and/or their loved ones can ask any question at any time and have their concerns addressed confidentially.
Are you or is someone you love in hospice or palliative care? OR Have you received a terminal medical diagnosis and are completely terrified? OR Do you have the feeling that your time on Earth is drawing to a close and you have questions about what is next? OR Are you a medical professional grieving over the loss of patients? To determine if an End-of-Life Support session is right for you, here are some questions you can ask yourself:
- How would you like to talk with someone who has interviewed dozens of people who have been through the process of dying and who can share information with you about that process?
- How would you like to validate that your fear is normal and receive enlightening information so you can understand that dying is one of the easiest things you will ever do in your life (and that it is trying not to die that is difficult)?
- How would you like to leave the session feeling completely relieved and ready to face the end-of-life of yourself or a loved one from a place of calmness and peace?
- How would you like to release any guilt you feel for the death of a family, a friend, a colleague, or a medical patient under your care?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then this session is recommended for you.
Crossing Over Q&A Sessions
We offer up to 1 hour recorded phone sessions accessed via dial-in to a conference call. Sessions can accommodate one or two people at a time. The price of this session is $179 for one person and $240 for a session with 2 people.
Please note: Lane Robinson is not a therapist or licensed mental-health professional, and this service is not designed to replace nor alleviate the need for those services. The purpose of these sessions is to share information about death and dying and answer questions about the timing, the process, and the aftermath.
A Helpful Book
Organic Grief was originally written for people healing after the loss of a loved one. Shortly after the book came out, a client contacted Lane and wanted a session for her and her partner who was dying from ALS. The client and her partner had two sessions with Lane and read the book. Several months later, the client contacted Lane to let her know that the sessions and the book helped her and her partner deal with his passing and that he had crossed over peacefully and without fear. She said they never could have done it without Lane's help and the knowledge they gained from reading the book.
The book demystifies the process of death and dying and answers the following questions: It tells stories of Lane's interactions with clients to validate the info.
1. What determines the timing of someone's death?
2. What happens during the process of crossing over? What is it like?
3. Do people die alone? Why not?
4. Where do souls go after they leave the body?
5. What is it like on the other side?
6. Then what happens?
Organic Grief is available for Kindle and in Paperback at Amazon.com.