Events at The Quartz Trail Healing Center
Santa Fe, New Mexico
October 12, 2019 | Super-Simple Self Care | 10 AM to 12:30 PM |
Class size is limited to 8 students, so please register early.
Instructor: Lane Robinson
Is it for you? Are you a healer, a caregiver, a burned out parent or an exhausted workaholic? Are you going through an especially tough time in your life's journey? Are you tired of being tired? How would you feel if you could learn a handful of simple self-care tips that you could easily incorporate into your life so that you could face each new patient, client, employee, family member or friend in a rested, balanced way and rediscover the essential elements of you?
Topics we will cover:
- Self-care fundamentals - how your energy level impacts everything, how to feel balanced, how to release the residual effects of emotional trauma and stressful situations
- Stress resilience and your body - the three things you need to know to empower your body and make it strong against stress (surprise - physical exercise isn't one of them)
- How we absorb energy - day-to-day experiences that drain our energy and how we can minimize the impacts
- Sensitivity - Why some of us are more sensitive and how we can use sensitivity as a strength
- Daily self-care stuff - super-simple things you can do in the morning, throughout your day, and before bed to radically improve your ability to rest, recharge and rejuvenate.
Tuition: Early-bird discount through September 30 - $44, After September 30, tuition $60*. If you are interested, please register soon because this course will SELL OUT.
What you need to know: Class size is limited to 8 students. The Quartz Trail Healing Center is located in the casita of a private residence at the end of a dirt road approximately 15 minutes northeast of Harry's Roadhouse near the village of Canada de Los Alamos east of Santa Fe. Upon registering, you will receive an email with instructions on how to get here and all the information you need about attending the workshop.
*Please Note: Course tuition is non-refundable, but credit can be applied to another course, one-on-one session, gift certificate, or power pack purchase.
Starts October 23 | Organic Grief | 11 Group Coaching Sessions thru January 15, 2020
Disclaimer: By scheduling or purchasing a product or service, you agree that the information shared or the services rendered are not substitutes for advice, programs, or treatment from a licensed medical, psychological or financial professional. Lane Robinson, LLC provides no guarantees or implied warranties and is not responsible for any interpretations, decisions made or action taken by clients. All consultations are confidential.