Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change my word after an order is placed? Once an order is placed we are unable to change your word. All of our pieces are custom made with in 1-2 days of placing the order. Please be sure of your word of intent before placing your order.
- What is your returns, refund and order cancellation policy? Product orders cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded once payment is received because these are all custom orders. Please be sure of your word and style choice before placing your order.
- What if my order is defective?
- If there is a defect in the product such as a broken band or misspelled word, we will replace the piece. Please email us at email@example.com with your name and a photo of your defective product and we will replace immediately. This “defective” is only for misspelling or wrong product. Preference for spacing or alignment is not considered defective.
- Please remember these are all unique handmade pieces and perceived “imperfections” are part of the charm of the product.
- All requests for adjustments or replacements must be submitted within 30 days of ordering.
- Where do you ship? We ship within the continental US only at this time.
- How do you ship? We ship via USPS standard postage. Our packages are small enough to fit within any mailbox. Packages normally arrive within 5 business days. Our standard shipping & handling charge within the US is $5.
- What if I need a rush order? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order - tell us which items you would like, your mailing address and the time frame in which you need your bracelets, and we will send you a quote that includes expedited shipping followed by a PayPal invoice. As soon as payment is received, we will process your order.
- How do I make my bracelet string shorter? View this video for instructions.
- Is my bracelet waterproof? Yes. Over time, exposing your bracelet to water may create more of an antique look.
- What characters can I use in my word? We currently support the English/Latin alphabet letters A to Z and the ♡ symbol. We do not have the ability to add tildes, fadas or accent marks.
- How many letters will fit on a ring? Each ring holds a maximum of 14 characters including spaces.
- What other languages are supported? We currently support the English/Latin alphabet so words in other languages that use this alphabet and don't require tildes or accent marks are supported. For languages such as Chinese, we recommend spelling the word out phonetically (e.g. the Chinese word for love would be "ai").
- How long do your bracelets last? Our bracelets are designed to last 2 to 3 months if worn daily - while you are working on your Word. Bracelets worn periodically may last longer.
- How will my Word appear? Single words will appear on the bottom half of the bracelet. Two words will display based on their length so that the cords of the bracelet do not block the words. How words are displayed is the discretion of our Maker.
- What happens after the string breaks? After the string breaks, it is time to order another word. You can place your disc on a chain or key chain for further use.